It is our goal to make your quilt a show-stopper!
Welcome to Show-Stopper Quilts!
Show-Stopper Quilts is located in North Pole, Alaska and has been in business since 2007. Show-Stopper Quilts offers a variety of products and services for you:
· Show-Stopper Quilts provides specialized custom quilting and edge to edge quilting using an APQS Millennium longarm quilting machine.
· In 2011, the IntelliQuilter system was added to the Millennium which enables me and you, my customers, more creative options and choices using hundreds of digitized designs. Click here to see some of the examples of many designs you may choose from. If you like any of the designs listed here, let me know, and we can discuss options. The quilting designs used on your quilt are no extra charge to you.
· Click here to see the price chart and details of my longarm machine quilting services.
· ** IMPORTANT NOTE ** Please be sure that your backing fabric is pressed, that the edges are straight and square, and that the entire backing measures at least 8 to 10 inches wider and longer than your quilt top. For example, if your quilt top measures 60 inches wide by 60 inches long, your quilt back must be at least 70 inches wide and 70 inches long. I have created a visual diagram to explain - click here to view and download printable version of the diagram.
· For more information about preparing your quilt for longarm machine quilting, click here.
· Show-Stopper Quilts also creates Alaskan-themed quilts that showcase the beautiful nature scenes and wild animals in Alaska. Visiting tourists, as well as those who live here in Alaska, appreciate these beautiful quilts. My quilted products are carefully hand-crafted using the finest quality materials on the market.
· If you'd like, I will also work directly with you to design your very own custom made-to-order quilt using your choice pattern, fabric and color scheme; or we can help and advise you with options for your quilt. Your quilt may be any shape or size: table runner, wall-hanging, baby quilt, or bed size.
· Coming soon, I will have photos showing examples our Alaskan-themed quilts and the other products and services we have to offer.
· It is our goal to make your quilt a show-stopper!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to hear from you soon!
We are a proud member of the "Made in Alaska" program, Permit 6032